The Tampa Bay Watch Discovery Center offers a limited number of unpaid internships, which are available to qualified students seeking hands-on field experience.
- Must be seeking or have completed a degree in environmental studies/science, biology, marine biology, media, business, or a related field.
- Must be reliable, responsible, take initiative and act in a professional manner at all times.
- Must be comfortable in and around the water, handling marine animals, able to lift up to 25 pounds unassisted, and capable of spending long hours in various outdoor conditions.
- Experience working with kids and/or aquarium exhibits is desirable.
- Lifeguard and First Aid/CPR certifications are desirable.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in applying for an internship, please send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com
Click here to download information about our internships: Internship information